Fly Tying
Sign in to follow this  
Fry Flier

Favourite Dry to Tie and Fly

Update Mar. 20, 2006

Just under 2 weeks to go, waiting on the last set.

We will get 2 from each tier (1 of you favourite to tie and one of your favourite to fish.)

Dry fly hooks with your choice of size .

All FTF rules apply.

Deadline Apr.1 No extensions

First 6 to reply will be included

1. Crotalus...........addy sent

2. bonedog...........Rec'd. Elk and CDC Caddis and All-in-one, thanks for being part of this swap bonedog.

3. conehead.........Rec'd now I need to go get my eyes operated on #22 I can see it

and a #10 Stimulator. Great ties conehead.

4. zip....................Rec'd. Poly Wing Caddis and Adams, nice flies Zip thanks for being part of this swap.

5. Paymaster...........rec'd. Great Looking flies thanks Paymaster for the extra's

Griffiths Gnat, Royal Trude

6. atroutbum2.........rec'd. Great Looking flies ATB2, with extra, thankyou.

Grey Wulff and a green bodied klinkhammer

7. S.M. Fry Flier

Update Mar. 20, 2006

Update Mar. 22, 2006

All flies are in

We will get 2 from each tier (1 of you favourite to tie and one of your favourite to fish.)

Dry fly hooks with your choice of size .

All FTF rules apply.

Deadline Apr.1 No extensions

First 6 to reply will be included

1. Crotalus..........Rec'd. Griffiths Gnat and BWO, nice ties Joe.

2. bonedog...........Rec'd. Elk and CDC Caddis and All-in-one, thanks for being part of this swap bonedog.

3. conehead.........Rec'd now I need to go get my eyes operated on #22 I can see it

and a #10 Stimulator. Great ties conehead.

4. zip....................Rec'd. Poly Wing Caddis and Adams, nice flies Zip thanks for being part of this swap.

5. Paymaster...........rec'd. Great Looking flies thanks Paymaster for the extra's

Griffiths Gnat, Royal Trude

6. atroutbum2.........rec'd. Great Looking flies ATB2, with extra, thankyou.

Grey Wulff and a green bodied klinkhammer

7. S.M. Fry Flier

Got to go to bed I will sort flies tonight and they will be in the mail tomorrow. Thanks everyone the swap is finished early. You may even have your flies before the deadline.

Update Mar. 22, 2006

Mail pouches stuffed and ready for the Post Office in the morning. Great swap all, and 1.5 weeks ahead of time.

post-3271-1143082381_thumb.jpg

Sorry my camera does not do macro and the pic does not do the flies justice.

In the mail at 10:00 am, you could very well have them by mid week coming. Got to love the postal service, 3 packages $1.85 each and the other 3 $4.80 each, just because they could.

Great swap people you all get a pat on the back. :yahoo: :yahoo: My camera does not do the flies any justice, I know you will be happy.

Hey mail ever quick today mine are here already. :hyst:

Got mine yesterday.Man are they sweet :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: Thanks for hosting!

Glad you got them Zip and enjoy. Do not need to thank me you tyers made it easy with all of the flies in before due date some or all of you will have your flies before Apr. 1.

Hey Fly Frier,

I sent double the amout of postage in US Stamps; I can't remember how much it was, but do I need to send you any more stamps or cash? Just want to be fair to you.

Conehead

Postage is fine I will pick up the tab since you tyers made this such a great swap. I would pay that just to buy a collection of flies like the ones you have tied.

Thanks people and thanks for the emails and messages asking to offset the postage.

I know that paymaster and zip have rec'd packets, how about the rest of you?

Starting to get worried here.

:) LMAO Would you believe that I just got my flies today, 4-26. I see that the mail date on the package was 3-23 just like you said. Envelope looks like it's been tarred and feathered and was open on the end but the Altoids tin was still in there with some amazing flies. I'm so embarassed at my meager contribution to this swap. You guys are awesome. Fry Flier, thanks for hosting.

bd