Fly Tying
Steeldrifter

Bead head swap

Glad to see they got there, mailed out 2 swaps that day and had the POST OFFICE return one of my fly cans yesturday. :poop: Empty, no envelope, no return postage. The rejection stamp came from the same Post Office that they were mailed from, the postal clerk helped me to package the flies into the mail. They never even left the building that they started at. :ripped:

Carl I recieved a set in the mail on saterday which are probably yours. I've been ill the past few days though and really havent even opened any mail since friday, but I'll open it tommorow and make sure thats yours.

SD

Ok heres the update guys.

1.DD - RECEIVED

2.Mozes - RECEIVED

3.dafack01 -

4.redwings - RECEIVED

5.carlp - RECEIVED

6.frsrsean-RECEIVED

7.FF - RECEIVED

I've just been told the last set of flies are in the mail guys so if all goes as planned I should have all the flies by mon/tues and will be able to sort them and get them back to the swappers by wens/thurs.

Thanks to everyone that participated and made this an easy swap for all of us, the flies all look great :headbang:

Few thing's came up (along with a trip to Ohio <_< :lol: ) and held things up last week, but flies will be out this week guys. Thanks to all and good luck using these bead heads this season. :headbang:

Forgot to update. Flies went out and you guys should start getting them probably monday/tuesday. Thanks to everyone that participated, great looking sets from everyone B)

SD

Thanks for letting me know Sean.

OK I know everyone else (except for the across the boarder folks probably) had to have got them day's ago as well. Just give me a "arrived safe" just so I know none got lost in the mail please.