Fly Tying
Fry Flier

30 years ago

30 years ago the world changed for some that you my not be aware of. Am I surprised? Not in the slightest but to those that were affected by the event revealed here it was nothing short of fantastic. Yep at 4:00 pm in 1976 on May 29 with $42.00 between us, I married the love of my life and made the best ever commitment and choice that a person could have made.

All kidding aside, I do not know how it has lasted so long, I know I probably would have left if I had to put up with the crap my friend and my partner has endured over the years.

Do me a favour and if you ever bump into my wife remind her that I love her.

:yahoo: :yahoo: Happy 30th Anniversary, congratulations and hope you and your bride have many more happy years together.

Ashby

My heartiest congratulations on your 30th Anniversary! May we all be here to wish you and your bride all the best on your 60th Anniversary.

Do me a favour and if you ever bump into my wife remind her that I love her.

If I ever bump into your wife, I'll probably try to steal her! :devil:

Seriously, congrats Brother! (And my admiration for your wife is boundless: God knows I have trouble putting up with you for 30 minutes, let alone 30 years!) :hyst:

Cheers!

Gary

30 YEARS, dude she should be sainted! Just kidding Gary, congrats bro! I only hope I get that far before mine kills me! :hyst:

Thanks everyone we are off for a little celebration coffee, we went out for dinner last night and celebrated. It has been a good 30 years and I would do it over again. Only hope that I could see the potholes and bumps in the road before we get to them. Pretty well a smooth drive on the freeway though.

Wow! That is fantastic! I just hit six years and am looking forward to many more. Like to hear those stories of people being together for so long!

Thanks! :P