Stony - Complete

Mako - In the Mail

Green Acres - In the Mail

Daup - Pending

Worstcaster - In the Mail

bunny - Pending

Big Todd - In the Mail

Steve P - In the Mail

We have a few in the mail right now but I am sure that due to the Christmas clobber on our mail system, they may take awhile to get to me.

I am excited about this swap. Sounds like we are going to have some really unique patterns to try out.

Thanks for the extra Todd. :headbang:

OK, Mine actually got into the mail at 2:30 today (12/19/06)

It's my first swap, so I hope I didn't screw anything up

I ask for a little patience if I did

Thanks

Pauly

Current Update

Deadline - Friday, January 5th 2007.

Stony - Complete

Mako - In the Mail

Green Acres - In the Mail

Daup - Pending

Worstcaster - Received

bunny - Pending

Big Todd - In the Mail

Steve P - In the Mail

I got a new Ice Fishing Chair for Christmas. It's got a rod holder, tackle holders, and a fish holder all built in. That thing is sweet. Going up to Blue Mesa on Saturday. They have been pulling huge browns out of there this season.

Update.

Thanks for the extras guys. :yahoo:

Stony - Complete

Mako - In the Mail

Green Acres - Received

Daup - In the Mail

Worstcaster - Received

bunny - Pending

Big Todd - Received

Steve P - In the Mail

I like to be in on this Ice Fishingswap. I have over 50 plus ice flies. Where do I sent them ? Address etc. I am in North Bay On. Lots of ice fishing here. E-mail me please with info [email protected] In the title say

" Ice Fly". Thanks and happy fishing.

post-8813-1167258583_thumb.jpg

I would like to open the swap back up but I have already received the exact amount of flies from those already in it. Most everybodies flies are either in the mail or on my desk.

If you did get in, I would imagine that you would only receive 2 flies back after sending in 8 of them. Not a very good trade off in my opinion.

Thanks for your interest but in all fairness, I don't think it would be fair for you.

On a side note though, those flies look like slayers. You definitely got some nice patterns there. What do you use to make them?

Ooooohhhh holy :poop: Stony I just got off of a plane home about an hour and a half ago and I looked inside my mail box and my flies I sent to you were in there it being Sunday and all I can't get them in the mail today and tomorrow is a holiday so I will overnite them to you on Tuesday and I hope they get to you on time I am so sorry it seems I didn't put enough stamps on the envelope man what an idiot I feel like. So sorry and I will get these out to you on Tuesday morning first thing.

Steve

Don't make the expense of overnighting them. Seriously. I don't think anybody would mind if we changed the due date a few days.

Heck, they are due on Friday, you still have time for snail mail.

Please, don't overnight them.

Daup, I got yours. Very sweet pattern.

I would just hate to be the only onr to hold up the swap at all I will look at the cost tomorrow and let you know for sure what I will be doing but in the mean time just put an "again" next to my name on the list. Thanks for being so nice about it Stoney and did you get any of that snow out your way? I heard that CO got pounded with winter storms and it actually delayed my flight about an hour the other night because my plane was from chicago to KC then to Denver and they said Denver was closed for a while and KC was backed up with flights trying to go to Denver.

Steve

We got no snow on my side of the rockies. :headbang: The weather seems to fly right over us and then dump in the mountains. I feel real bad for the folks in Denver. Talk about a crazy December. 29" total for the month.

Again, don't overnight them. Waste of money and the Ice season is just getting started. Like I said, I don't think anybody would mind if they were a couple of days late, although I am sure they would be here by Saturday.

Stony,

Those are the first ice flies I've done. Are they what you had in mind or do I need to make some changes? Will the glowing material work? Are they heavy enough? Let me know what you think.

I saw the pics of your daughter's first fish from the ice--That's great, a memory you both can keep and savor. Have a great day!

BIG TODD

Current Update

Stony - Complete

Mako - Received

Green Acres - Received

Daup - Received

Worstcaster - Received

bunny - Pending

Big Todd - Received

Steve P - In the Mail

Todd, I put them in a drawer and I forgot what they looked like. When I get home, I'll take a look at them more closely. I have taken a look at all the flies when they first come in and I haven't seen any that look like they wouldn't catch fish.