Fly Tying
Sign in to follow this  
Hr. Bach

My desktop

Great!! Not me my desk top is borring, but now I got ideas to bring it to life.

The fly is awesome. What are the horns? I have been looking for something like that for a long time. There is an insect here that has long rear legs that are black with oarnge or reb bars near the tips. I dont know if its some sort of wasp or what, but the legs dangle below the fly in flight.

LOL. It was an article I wrote for our local paper. I do a weekly and it was in reference to the Gunnison not looking like chocolate milk even though there was 4 straight days of rain.

well boys and girls heres my 2 home computers these are custom done by yours truely NOT standard windows

IPB Image

IPB Image

when i make these i try to keep them looking as clean as i can so busy fishing pictures dont fit but that is my next project

Stony, why is there not a fish in her mouth like you??? :dunno: :hyst: :lol: Nice stuff fellas, I especiall like Mikes!!

IPB Image

mines not as cool as those fishing desktops but... you guys cant say you actually turned them in last year for a science project and the teacher never noticed :headbang: .. yeah nobody likes him, not exactly the sharpest knife in the kitchen either.

Gill buster I said it once, and Ill say it again, I dig the Mario pict!!! and way to go pulling that off on the teacher, sounds like hes a yoyo!!! :hyst:

this one is mine...i made it using the paint program and some randome pics off the internet...all you need to know about me is right in that picture!

IPB Image