Fly Tying
Sign in to follow this  
gecarver

hi all

Hellow from Pa. Have been tying for about a year now. I mainly tie trout flies. I've been lurking around and reading the post for some time now. i have received allot of great ideas. This is a great site.

Welcome to the site.Their are quite a few members here also from Pa.Just jump right in alot of friendly folks with alot of info.Glad to have you with us.

tt

Welcome,

I'm from southcentral Pa myself (Camp Hill). You have found the best forum for flyfisherman on the Web. Not only is there a wealth of information, the guys are great friends, as good as you can have in an on-line community.

I fish the Breeches, Clarks, Stoney, and the Susquahanna. When my ego get puffed up, I just fish the Latort and I am put in my place.

What are your favorites in South Central PA (otherwise known as fly-fishing heaven)??

Conehead

PS: I see a PA trip forming

Hi conehead,

I'm from Mt. Holly. I grew up and learned to fish along the letort. I was back for the first time in about twenty years and i too was put in my place. (boy has it ever changed) I enjoy fishing Yellow Breeches, Mt. Creek and Spring creek? near newville. I just stared flyfishing and tying after being away from it for years, don't know why i ever stopped because i really enjoy it. (almost scarry).

There must be a half dozen South Central PA tiers on this site. Dude we need to have our own Breeches celebration in the spring.

We do quite a bit of winter fishing around here as well; slower action and mostly midges. PM me with a phone number and perhaps we can hook up on the stream this fall.

George

AKA Conehead

If you look at the bar above a posters name and avatar, you will see a button with a pm on it. Click it on and you can send a personal message to someone's personal e-mail through the forum board. This way no one really knows your personal e-mail address unless you want them to. Sort of a safe way to commutate with someone else with out too much vulnerability

Check you pm's. I contacted you.

Conehead

Hello, and welcome from Ohio. This is a rather informative forum encompassing a wonderful group of people.