Fly Tying
Steeldrifter

10,000th post

Someone pointed out to me the other day I was about to 10,000 posts here. Well here it is...#10,000 :o

Thats alot of BS'ing in only 3 1/2 years :lol: And there had to be at least 3 GOOD posts in there somewhere :D

Gotta say though, it's been a fun time with some really great people thats for sure. Those 10,000 posts have made me some of the best friends I have ever had in my life. Guys like OSD,SmallieHunter,MSUiceman,OLB...no wait I mean Skunked...no Alex C. oh hell whatever he's going by these days :hyst:

Seriously though, what a great group of friends I have made with these 10,000....looking forward to makeing new friends with the next 10,000 B) :)

Steve

10,000 post, I can not even fathom the idea of attaining that high of a count. Congrats on the first 10,000 now hurry up and post something before they start going "steeldrifter who" , "oh I remember that guy"

This place is pretty cool, you never know who you're gonna end up fishing with one day. I gotta say, without some of the old timers on here such as yourself, this whole fly fishing obsessions of mine might never have gotten this bad. I'm sure my wife would love to cuss you guys out :lol:

How many posts do you have if you added up your ones from talkflyfishing and rodbuildingfroum?

Not too shabby my friend...and you are right, there has been a lot of :poop: talking :P

and I thought I posted a lot wih 1900 in a year :lol:

Damn Steve, you need to get a life. :hyst:

It has been fun, but it certainly seems like longer than 3 years! :o

Steve:

I hit the 300 post mark today, but don't think I'll catch up with you! Am having fun, and you obviously are, too.

Bill

Can we get a measure of quality vs. quantity here? :D

It's a good thing that private messages don't count, becuase all of Steve's love messages to me would bump him up at least another thousand posts. :blink: :P

It's a good thing that private messages don't count, becuase all of Steve's love messages to me would bump him up at least another thousand posts. :blink: :P

I've recieved a thousand love PM's just in past few months :huh: :P

I guess that mean i'm special <_<