Fly Tying
Sign in to follow this  
Big Todd

Parachute Dry Fly Swap

RCVD Flies from Stony! :headbang:

Thanks for the emergers Stony, they look very fishy. :D

Allright guys, Let's keep the flies coming in! :yahoo:

I'll try to get mine done this week. But I have to finish up the Ant swap, the the dry fly swap and then yours, but dont worry I'll do it, I might have seen a cool pattern i might change to but i'm not sure yet. It wont doubble anybody's though. Thanks

Pickin

Sounds good Picken6, I look forward to checking out your first parachutes. If they are anything like those bead heads you did I'll be stoked!!

Later,

BIG TODD

SWEET!! I went to the mailbox today and had 2 packages. Srfrsean and Carlp both sent awesome sets of flies. :headbang: :headbang: Thanks a lot to both of you for turnin' those out in such short order. I can't wait to send these out to everyone, so far every set has just been super. Let's keep it up everybody!! We are about halfway done and still cookin'. Thanks everyone also for the extras!! B)

BIG TODD

I haven't heard anything in a while, just seeing how everyone's doing! Ihave a flyshop owner up here in Montana that says he can put me on some nice trout in the flathead river as early as feb. He says I'll need some dry flies and that parachutes work well. I think this swap will fill up a dry fly box nicely.

holly cow !

Have you received my package of parachutes ?

I can't beleive how long it take to ship to U.S.

Wow ! Would you please look the date of the moment when the post office in Canada send them and the moment when you received them ?

I want to know how many times it take ! :blink:

Hey Mako, due to their budget cutbacks Canada Post will be charging us more for slower service due to the increasing age of their flocks of pigeons. :D

Hey Mako, due to their budget cutbacks Canada Post will be charging us more for slower service due to the increasing age of their flocks of pigeons. :D

Oh boy i think you'r right ! :wallbash:

My 2 sons haved maked a swap here Any Takers 16&under fav fly swap

and because the swap master did not receive flies yesturday it's over for them !

Wow ! I really don't know what to say :ph34r:

Good news Mako,

Your flies arrived today. :headbang:

I'm telling you guys these flies are awesome, everyone of them!! :yahoo:

Mako it appears you mailed on Nov 21. So that makes your delivery a smokin 15 days! :sick:

Anyone else in Canada take note and send 'em in early. You definately want this set of parachutes. :D

Maybe your youngsters set of flies arrived today as well? Man I can't believe that, I very seldom have problems with Canada Post. Perhaps a complaint to the Post Master in your area is warranted?