Fly Tying
Sign in to follow this  
Big Todd

Parachute Dry Fly Swap

I'll be on the road all day today. :scooter: I'm going to pick up my new pup. I'm getting a German Short Hair Pointer. :yahoo: With any luck, next year I'll be killing my own pheasants. Talk to everyone on Sunday or real late tonight. Hopefully I can post a couple of pictures.

Later!

BIG TODD

todd, I haven't forgotten about this swap but as a chef this is our busy season in vegas. I'll get them done right after the holidays

Inconnu's flies came in today. No surprise in this swap, THEY ARE AWESOME! :headbang:

and Jeff, I know yours will be on time. ;)

Kerry has kept this swap at an outstanding level with his parachute stimulators.

Oh yeah, thanks for the extras Kerry.

post-6588-1166030286_thumb.jpgpost-6588-1166029944_thumb.jpgpost-6588-1166029896_thumb.jpg

Mako,

Thanks for asking about the new pup. I did pick him up, and he is a very good looking, and smart little pup. His name is Huck, he's a German Short Hair Pointer. I can't think of a better topic for my 200th post.

Todd that is a nice looking pup! I think I am jealous. I had to move into the city and really don't have time for a larger dog.....sigh. Hope you enjoy its' company.......Kerry :)

big, ! your puppy is looking good !

The parents of dog was trained to hunt ? The third picture show his leg up.

Let me know how he is in the house. I was looking for a dog like yours and i never had a dog . So some folks told me to do not have this kind of dog because they are always on speed :D :D

So i'm waiting to do the good move.

will you use your dog at the wood for the hunting season ?

Mako,

His father is a hunting dog and the mother is a champion at trials. So far he has had very few accidents in the house, as long as I take him out regularly he will not use the bathroom in the house. They are very energetic dogs and love to run and play, that's when I play fetch with him. That way his running time is used as his training time. If you have kids they are awesome, Huck and Little Todd will be friends for life. No complaints so far but I'll let you know when he is running around the house and weighs 60 pounds. My plans for his hunting are to use him for Pheasant and Grouse. Oh yeah, we are also building a pretty big fence around the back and side yards so he can play out there on nice days. Thanks for the interest in the pup guys. I know he's going to be a good one!

BIG TODD