Fly Tying
nomad

Crease Fly Swap

Well how about it? I just wanted to try something a little different so lets see what happens, all standared swap rules apply and due date is Jan 15.

1. Nomad

2. Billb

3. Fasterfish-received

4. Jereme

5. Inconnu

I checked out that site you suggested but being a little slow I am still not clued in. are you swapping flies made with these cutters or made using the same wing style? I have a spinner pattern I do with woven mylar wings folded and cut, but not with an actual cutter. Sorry for the dum question....Kerry

P,S. If this sounds okay I'm in, but if not no worries I'll catch another one :) ....Kerry

This looks like something I need to work on a bit, before I swap, so I'll catch another if it happens. Thanks for the link....Kerry

Thanks for posting that link flytire, there is also an article in the new Flytier magazine, they give a good step by step. A crease fly is basically a topwater baitfish pattern made of foam, it was designed for salt water, although it is equally effective for bass. I just thought is would be interesting to see what color combinations we could come up with. We only need a few more guys and it will be a go!

Sorry guys this one isnt filling up, do want to run it with the 5 of us or just close it? Let me know how you guys want to do it.

I can make it 6 if you like? If you have a small number what about tying one for the collection and one to fish with? Just an idea, but I will make it 6 if that will help....Kerry :)

I'm happy to tie with only six participants, and would be willing to send enough flies for everyone to get two, if I correctly understand Inconnu's suggestion.

Bill