Fly Tying
fly time

Kids swap

Dear Dustin,

your wellcome for the flis.To tell yu the truth, I did it all in one night. The day you told us that there we

going to be ten swaps. Great job Kaylidh. You did a great Job. Dustin, my dad helped me pakeg the flis.

from,

Addie:)(:

I got flies from Billy today, nice ties Billy!! So far with the 3 sets that I have recieved, I have noticed that none of you have made the all to common mistake amongst even vetern tyers, which is crowding the heads of your flies. Nice work to all so far. :headbang:

Dustin

Oh my - what a great job by Addie and Kaylidh. Those are impressive. I think I want some lessons. Great job ladies...

hey Those flies addie tied are pretty good i like themk cant wait to try them out :headbang: well thanks ,Kaylidh

Yes I believe so far that all the flies that I have recieved are for sure fish catchers!! :headbang:

Dustin

Hey guys and gals, I may not be online for a few days, my PC is screwed up pretty bad, so if there are no updates on this one, dont freak out on me, Ill get everything updated as soon as everything is fixed, so please bare with me on this, and keep the packages rollen in :headbang: Remember if everyone can get em in early, I can ship em back out to ya early ;) Thanks to all!!!

Dustin

This is probably a long shot but for anyone in this swap that lives in the Denver area of Colorado, I'll be taking Connor and Grant to the West Denver Trout Unlimited Fly Tying Clinic (http://www.westdenvertu.org/Activities.htm#events) this Saturday.

PM me if you're bringing your swappers and we can introduce the kids at the clinic.

srfrsean (Sean Best)

Hi this is Micah, Sloane and I are done with our flies. Dad will send them in this week and put some pictures of our flies on here. My favorite thing to do is the whip finisher. Sloane's favorite part is putting on the head cement. We will send in an extra to say thanks for hosting this fun swap.

Ladies, I cant wait to see your flies, and Ill post the pics if you wish, Im glad you enjoyed tying the flies!!, and Ill update this swap once they arrive ;)

Dustin

Awsome!!! You all are doing great with the speed of tying these flies up, and getting them out, I cant wait to see what you fellas come up with!!!

Dustin

I have recieved flies from Connor and Grant today, great patterns, and good lookin flies fellas!!! Ill post picts this evening.

Dustin

WOW a lot of people have there flies in im really excited :jumpy: big fishing trip for me to plam :j_k: hehe well thank again buhbye,kaylidh

hey i was just wanderin if i can still get in this swap i am 13 and have ben tying fer about 1 and a half years well if i cant get in it :ripped: just kiddin and if i can how many flies should i tie