Fly Tying
fly time

Kids swap

Im sorry, but this swap has been closed to new tyers for a while now, and I already have half of the flies. But after this one is over I will be hosting another that you are more than welcome to join if you wish. Just keep your eyes opne for it to pop up.

Dustin

Guys, I'm sorry I have not sent in Micah's and Sloane's flies yet, they have been tied for quite a while. They will go in the mail this week for sure.

Flies are due in 3 days, I will not give extensions, what I have by March 5 is what will be going back out, so if I get any flies after that, they will be shipped back to you. Thanks for joining everyone, and I cant wait for you to get these flies!!!

Dustin

Hello this is Kaylidh thanks againe for letting in the swap cant wait to see them all :yahoo: well thats all buhbye

I am still on the look out for a couple of packages, so everyone will get a full set. It wont be much longer and you will be recieving a nice pack of flies at your home, and they will be just in time to start fishin with!!

Thanks to all the great swappers for joining this swap, and thanks for the great extras you sent me. I hope to do another kids swap soon.

Dustin

i noticed this topic has five pages........is the swap still active or is it all done with. cuz im fourteen and this sounds like fun.....ive never been in a swap before tho...

I got the last 2 sets today, we had 2 that did not make it at all <_< I wont mention names, but they were not kids, and its sad that the kids are more responsable than the adults, but anywho they are going out tomarrow, so expect to see your flies in the next 3 to 5 days!!

Dustin

Sorry guys, I did not get the flies out today, I overslept, I didnt get outta work till around 2 oclock lastnight, but they are in the box now and the mail lady will pick em up tomarrow. Again Im sorry for this, but it will only put em a day late.

Dustin.

I got my flys today - nice ties by all.... thanks for the additions!

Glad to hear billy!!!! hope everyone dnjoys them all, and you all catch some fish on em!!!!!

Dustin