Fly Tying
pickin6ofem

Foam #3 (anything with foam)

hello, pick - I will do a little grasshopper. amount to be determined at a later date... try to be original...

...hey sounds interesting...I'll join in , if there is room...will let you know what I will be tying later...

Pick....since I'm having some MAJOR sleep problems :blink: ......mine are done :bugeyes: . Not that a Beetle is hard to tie . I'll be sending 15 . PM me an address.

It appears that there is room for one more!

If so, I would like to get in with a crease fly.

I was part of foam swap 1 (I tied the LA Ant) and I loved the flies that came of it. Foam is just too much fun to work with.

Let me know if I'm in!!

Welcome Geozip, Madkasel,Jerseygeorge, & Paulf we will close this on at 18 tyers so send 17 flies if you don't want one of your own back. Also Jerseygeorge & Paulf if you haven't read the FTF rules for swaps yet, please do. So you will know what you will need to send along with your flies.

Justin

Welcome Geozip, Madkasel,Jersygeorge, & Paulf we will close this on at 18 tyers so send 17 flies if you don't want one of your own back. Also Jerseygeorge & Paulf if you haven't read the FTF rules for swaps yet, please do. So you will know what you will need to send along with your flies.

Justin

Woo Hoo! I'm in!!!

I'll probably tie the crease flies on a size 4 hook.

think I'm gonna go with some more gurglers. I was gonna do some grasshoppers, but I think the count is now 3( :dunno: )grasshopper patterns. I'll see what color foam I can find, so I can tie up a different color then the last ones.

Wow, I just realized that we pulled Inconnu out of retirement! that's awesome! :yahoo:

"You can't walk away now....hahahahaha"

Hey Taz if you want to do hoppers then do hoppers, I don't have very many in my fly boxes anyway & I only remember two other people doing hoppers. Just P.M. them and maybe you guy's can do different colors & Sizes.

Justin