Fly Tying
Sign in to follow this  
dsaavedra

An Assortment of Flies

here is an assortment of flies that i have tied over the last few weeks (i havent been tying very constantly). i tied them with the pond i found in the woods in mind.....except for a few....

IPB Image

glad yall like em. i cant believe i forgot hoppers!!!! :bugeyes:

im gonna stay away from bass bugs for this one cuz i wanna try to stay small cuz im not too certain if theres even fish in the pond, let alone bass! :blink:

id love to make some purple buggers but i dont have purple hackle. i do have purple chenille tho. maybe ill give it a white tail and hackle with purple chenille.

Purple and black can be a deadly combo. Nice collection of flies. I had a small pond like that. There werent many fish in it so I stocked it myself with fish I caught from other ponds. Now it is going great!

Purple and black can be a deadly combo. Nice collection of flies. I had a small pond like that. There werent many fish in it so I stocked it myself with fish I caught from other ponds. Now it is going great!

thats what i plan on doin!

thanks chrisfish