Fly Tying

Official swap box 5 sign up

My wife is going to have the same surgery done to her left knee in about 3 weeks, and in about 2 month her right knee. She has a partial tear of MCL on the left and full tare on ACL in both knees. She got hurt skiing in Killington at the end of last month.

It hasn't arrived yet. I am not sure what the hold up is. I will post when I recieve it and send it off to you. It should be the same day.

Gang I'm back...First day back on the computer had thought the box went out but the wife never got it done wednesday before surgery..A small change had to be made due to my error..Bigg Todd will get it then jereme.out today at post office 2 day delivery.I left extra addy's at home.box got sealed at post office before i filled the addy card.So jereme i will pm Todd you addy so when he gets it in next few days he knows were to send it.My fault for the hold up...

Surgery:

Well know i can say i am wearing hardware..Surgery went well for the most part..A lot more damage then thought at first...five holes stitches galor.got them out Friday...Thank goodness no more bed.Everything in my knee was just about destroyed.Doc's exact words any more and it would have moved to total knee replacement.Had a little complication after words,but we over came it and all up hill from here.

Started surgery around 12:30 pm finished around 4:30-5:00 pm. got to leave at 9:00 pm.Now the hard work of recovery started yesterday.Thanks for the kind words and thoughts.

Mozes tell your wife i wish her the best.Also tell her to go with the shot to basically paralyze ya from the waist down.For any other surgery i might cause my self in the future that will be the way i go.Better then having a tube stuck down your throat to help breath like others i had .Takes a little while to get feeling back but you feel much better after words.Another keep a lot of ice around or bags of peas.My swealling was terrible.The blood rush down the leg to just use the john was a chore.But my best wishes and recovery to her.

Gang again it my fault that there was a hold up but everything is in mail..

Rick tt

Jereme i have just pm'd Bigg Todd to make sure that you recive the box after him.Addy went with it.

Rick

Glad to hear you made it through OK trout traveler.

I'm sure your therapy will be rough... my thoughts are with you.

I was worried it got lost in the mail.. I had some recent trouble with a new mailman... glad to hear it is accounted for. I trout traveler and big todd you both have a pm about a different address that I am having my swaps sent to from now on. If you have any questions let me know.

Swap box has arrived. :yahoo: It is much bigger than I thought. I will try to send it to Jereme on Friday. I hope someone enjoys my additions to the box. Everyone have fun!

Glad to see that it arrived .Not bad 2 days 11 dollars from Michigan to Montana..

Jereme you are next in line then back on track..

tt

Alright here is the list.........

From me to jereme MI to Or

Jereme to Bigg Todd OR to MT

Bigg Todd to Gregg A MT to Wy

Gregg A to Flymaker1 Wy to IA

Flymaker1 to Madkasel IA to Wi

Madkasel to DA UP Wi to Mi

DA UP to DAY5 Mi to Mi

Day5 to Fasterfish Mi to Mi

Fasterfish to Will Mi to Tn

Will to Breambuster Tn to SC

Breambuster to troutguy SC to SC

Troutguy to Kerruso SC to NC

Kerruso to Crotolus NC to PA

Crotolus to Mozes Pa to Pa

Mozes to Bassturd Pa to NJ

Bassturd to Fatman NJ to VT

Fatman to Day5 VT To Mi :whistle:

Day5 who'd you piss off to get bumped to last !!!! :hyst: :hyst: :hyst: Well at least I'm not last anymore :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

Fatman