Fly Tying

"mystery box revival"

Received an awesome assortment of 24 flies today from fcflyguy. What a way to start this swap off. There seems to be a problem with tyers getting my mailing address, I thought everyone had it, I have everone's address. Would you please send me you e-mail adress, then we should be able to commuicate better? This we need to do.

1. host

2. fcflyguy --recd flies

3. trouttraveler

4. terrylee

5. flymaker

6. jereme

7. wcoutfitter

8. fasterfish

9. aroostookbasser

10. kerusso

Tyers we are in for a great swap. There's room for 2 more tyers if there's any interest. Have a great one, Pat

Pat i sent an assortment of flies out today.Hope every one enjoys them.A little bit of everything for everyone.

tt

IF there is still an opening for this swap I would like to join

I hope that I didnt wait too long

Welcome aboard bassturd. An e-mail has been sent to you, things are starting to happen.

Have a good one

Pat Carroll

Received a great selection of flies today from kerusso. This "mystery box" is going to be quite a package to browse through!!

Have a good one

Pat Carroll

I tried to send you a PM, but your box might be full. I have some flies ready to go. I just need your address.

Jeremy

With the recent messages that have been sent, I 've been expecting to get some flies. Hopefully the next day or two will give me a chance to pass some news on to you tyers.

The flies that I have received, as posted earlier , have been great. Its only going to get better. We are really going to have some awesome stuff to look at. The variety of flies has really been a very pleasant surprise." Mystery Swap Box " is definitely going to be all that.

Have a good one

Pat Carroll

As soon as I get some time at my brand new vise :headbang: I'll crank out some good 'uns and send them right away.

I'm anxious to see your flies Jereme, as well as the others that are on the way. They should fit in well, with the ones I have received , so far.Great variety, and quite a range in size.

I would expect to see some "fish catchin" flies, by the weekend.

The fun thing about this type of swap will be seeing the fly selections from the different parts of the country.

I would hope to have the "mystery box" making its country-wide trip within a week or two. Lets make it happen , then the fun will begin!!

Have a good one

Pat Carroll