Fly Tying

"mystery box revival"

It's mine, ALL MINE :devil:. The box is now in Iowa. I night send it on to the next person, for small nominal fee. Nice box of flies everyone :headbang:

Since bassturd is next in line for the "mystery box", my guesstimate is the box will have traveled about 10 thousand miles, when it reaches the New Jersey destination. Be prepared Jim for some nice flies. Its coming your way fasterfish.

Have a good one

Pat Carroll

I vote for Pat Carrol as swapmeister of the decade. You have done a fantastic job keeping everyone informed! :yahoo: :yahoo:

None of the :crying: :crying: :crying: .At least you didn't mail it back to yourself. :wallbash: :wallbash: Or did you? :hyst:

tt

Rick, you just hated to part with the 'mystery box". When the flies started to come in to me, I thought the swap was going to be a fun one. What do you tyers think of the variety? And to think , we get to check it out later on.

Have a lot of fun with the box , Jim.

Have a good one

Pat Carroll

Has the 'mystery box" made its way to New Jersey yet? Anxious to hear from bassturd.

Have a good one

Pat carroll

Guys the box arrived yesterday. Awesome selection of flies I went through it tonight and it will be back in the mail tomorrow. You trout guys are nuts! how in the heck do you tie flies so small? size 24 who can see that? I have thoroughly enjoyed this swap, thanks pat

Oh I guess the reason it took so long to get here is that it was the wrong adress on the envelope, it was right on the inside but was just a little off on the envelope , but it will be back on its way

Thanks for the reply Jim, now its on to fasterfish then terry lee will be next in line. its been fun and interesting. Before too long, the first cycle will be done. Great selection of flies to check out.

Have a good one

Pat carroll

I haven't received any feedback, so I don't know if fasterfish has received the 'mystery box" . We are getting close to completing the cycle.

Have a good one

Pat Carroll

Bassturd or fasterfish, can you offer any news about the "mystery box"? A few more tyers to go.

Have a good one

Pat Carroll

the box was sent out last week from harvey cedars nj it should have been there by now hopefully it gets there soon I had a little delay and I put it in the mail on friday. maybe today it will arive