Fly Tying
Steeldrifter

Wills B-day gifts w/pics

I had no idea what to get Will for his birthday so after chris told me that he was buyin will a new outfit unsure.gif for his b-day to go out partying in i was a little leary....but knowing the hard partyer that the hubbard is i thought this new drinkin bib might come in handy ...and it looks great on ya will!

user posted image

then i got a look at what BDH got will.....and it kinda scared me a bit bugeyes.gif

user posted image

looks like BDH wore little smalliehunter out before the end of the night

user posted image

But i did try to make up for the poor gift will by getting you a dancer for your birthday..........but all i could afford was this bugeyes.gif

user posted image

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BUDDY!!! drunk.gif

Happy B-day Will!!! 25th??? Wow! I hope your in better shape tomorrow than I was the day after my 25th.......

mike

I can't wait for the dancer that Steve got me to show up......I think I'm in love wub.gif

I won't officially be celebrating my birthday until I get up to Erie in a few weeks and I just asked my wife for a little quite time tonight with some brew and my vise.

BTW the pics of the midget in the bunny suit.....well.....that's just freaky shocking.gif

Thanks guys

I know just the place to take you and BDH to celebrate.

Rememeber what happens in Erie stays in Erie !

devil.gif

Hey Will,

Happy birthday! I'll bring you down some special Canadian brew when we meet up in Erie. Enjoy it man. By the way that dancer, well, she has a sister...and she's coming too!!! headbang.gif biggrin.gif

Happy Birthday Will, I hope you are going to out fishing today to enjoy the Blustery Weather we are having. I was able to handle it Monday so now its your turn. wink.gif So stay warm and here's to ya. cheers.gif