Fly Tying
dsaavedra

BLUEGILL HELP NEEDED BAD!!!!!!!

well i hardly ever take my fly rod down there anymore. mainly because its a pain to get down there and i need a new leader adn none of the flies seem to work. i think what it is is its such a small pond that the commotion of the heavy fly line hitting the water scare them all away. its much easier and effecient to just bring my ultralite combo down tehre. now that thers minnows ill try some clouser minnows....they are still heavy enough for me to cast on my ultralite gear.

WELL GUYS...GOOD NEWS!!!!

we FINALLY got bass down there!!!! three bass...not much but i finally got travis to put bass in....he wanted something different than bluegills down there. i know its not much but now that ive got him to put some in we can go bass fishing and put some more bass in there. one of the bass was a whopping 19"!!! another a not bad 15" and the third a decent 12". the big one just kinda sat on the bottom right where i released it....it wasnt dead, but wasnt moving either. the other two swam off slowly. sadly one bass died in transport.....luckily it was the smallest of the 4. :nopity: -_-

try a black spider. pure black. i catch more fish in black than any other color in murky water. i dont know why it just does. i think it just makes a more natural sillouet in the water.

you might want to build a structure like a tiny crib to go in there for the bass.and can you see to the bottom and if you can pay attention to were the bass hang out. another good lure is the orginal rapala, a nail with that. just stock the :devil2: out of the pond with bass and soon you can start little fishing tournements with a 20$ addmision fee. thats what i do to my pond and had several ameture tournements already.put a lot of bait fish to like roches or you can go to the hathchery and get some shad to put in there. :yahoo:

lol!!! :hyst: :hyst: :hyst:

no i cant see wher the bass hang out :(. and there is already plenty of wood cover for the bass to hang around. i will try a floater as that would dive the perfect depth for this pond.

perfecto!(i think thats french) just use a frog kinda thing and drag it over the wood cover. or texas rigs with a 6 or 4 inch black and red worm, thats my best plastic worm( i won a tournement on a local lake with the texas rig with that color)and still try to stock the :devil2: out of it to with bass,i caught a 6 pouner yesterday in my pond and twelve 15".

nice. well how big is your pond. mines a triangle and only the lower half of it is fishable and the whole thing is 2,500...if i did the math right. its got a base of 50 and a height of 100 so 50x100=5000 divided by two is 2,500. so yeah its onlly 2,500 square feet.

mine is an acre, not big but it has big fish in it. math is like the a foreign language to me so i cant correct u so i hope your right.i never studied or did my homework i was to busy fishing. :hyst:

my pond has a big circle on each side. take pictures of your pond and show me them,maybe i can give more suggestions if i have a visual.ill do the same to my pond. B)

ok i'll take pics the next time im down there. right now i dotn have the SD card for my camera (dad has it) and the batteries are charging.

hmmm i dont see any pictures....but mine wont be coming for a bit cuz the freakin construction pplz cut into out path of our normal route so now we got to go thru the thick weeds and mud and that messes up the brakes on the fourwheeler... :ripped:

im having computer problems and i thought i had the pics on that, sorry.but the computer is only letting me put one pcture on the post so ill try putting the other half of the pond on a sepraperate post. :help: