Fly Tying

E.S.L

Very nice !!!! I just tied up a train load for myself but with zonkers. I like the looks of your very much !! :headbang:

Thanks Homeboy!

I picked up the leech yarn last year at the Mason expo. 5 huge rolls for a $1 :headbang:

I've been off work for the last 3 weeks...now just grinding away at the tying bench.

The 1,000+ sucker spawn should hold me over for the N.Y trip :lol:

Got the Stonefly box looking SWEET! just adding to the streamer box now and working on a ton of half done realistics that i always seem to never finish, Legg here legg there.... LMAO!

Brent

Nice fly, and looks easy to tie.

I was out yesterday fishing a pier about a 1/2 hour from where you fish in NY and I had either a nice fish, or a slowly moving upstream rock take a esl (black wooly bugger with egg style) from me. darn thing snapped my line. It could have been anything since I saw largemouth on one side of the pier and saw a nice sized walleye come out of the river. One guy did tell me that some brown trout where spotted at the end of the pier, but i didn't make it out that far. I did however see something that I couldn't identify because of the depth of water and the fishes ability to camouflage itself to the bottom. In my mind that was a chinook since that's what i wanted to catch yesterday. Instead, i ended up with 2 small rock bass. still a good day!

Bring on the browns!!!

Just curious, what is this leech yarn??? Where can I find it??? Is there a brand???

Sweet looking fly!!!

mike

Mike I'm pretty sure Leech Yarn is another name for that hair that grows on your back. Have fun :hyst:

Ken B)