Fly Tying
day5

Mason Fly Expo.

I may end up up there checking this out. Would it be worth a 3-4 hour drive from Ontario???? Depending on work though am thinking of doing it

Mike

I may end up up there checking this out. Would it be worth a 3-4 hour drive from Ontario???? Depending on work though am thinking of doing it

Mike

I was there last year and would not miss it again. This is the only show I know of in this area though so it'll be a once in a year thing for me. The closest fly tying club is like 2 hours drive away so I am not a member of any of those either. So the fly tying show is the only live tying I get to see, and therefore well worth the 2 hours or so drive and the cost of admission. I plan on making a day of it this year. If you made a day of it I think it would be a good day. Lots of stuff there to spend your money on too. You'll never know if it is worth your time until you actually go. But for me I would go even if it was a four hour drive. You'll have to put some effort into it probably to make it worthwhile, you know like actually talk to people.

Redwings, Steelie, Day5, Fishigan, Brinx, myself and some others I am sure I am forgetting, will all be tying at this show this year. Please stop by the table and introduce yourself. I will try to remember to put my forum name on my name plate on the table this year as well.

john

Hey John!

What's your forum name? :dunno: :D

BFR

PS See you there!

OK here's what I got.

I have the desire to go. so, now if someone can just hook me up with a rental car, time off from work, a babysitter for my 4 kids (the wife wont want to be left home), spending cash, hotel room, and maybe a map, then I'm there!

any takers? :huh:

Dude...... Just leave like you are going to go to work on Friday. Then come home on Monday and act like nothing is wrong. When she freaks out tell her you were abducted by aliens!

I ran outta gas. I had a flat tire. I didn't have enough money for cab fare. My tux didn't come back from the cleaners. An old friend came in from outta town. Someone stole my car. There was an earthquake, a terrible flood, locusts. It wasn't my fault! I swear to God! :rockon: