Fly Tying

Got em today .....WOW great ties by ALL :yahoo: ....thanks for hosting Spanky cant wait for the nex one.....going to give a couple of these a whirl next week when i go on vacation to ADK's :yahoo: :yahoo:

Glad to hear they are starting to arrive. I hope everyone has as much fishing them as I had doing this swap. I can hardly wait for my next visit with my son so I can field test our patterns. :headbang: I would also like to thank all of you for the extras again. :D Some of thes will end up in my sons' fly boxes. My youngest ties with me sometimes and I think he's gonna be a pretty good tyer and fisherman. At least it's one more thing we can do together before he runs off to college in a few years.

Got mine as well!! Wa-hoo, scuds galore! Thanks to everyone for participating and thanks to Spanky for hosting!

Got mine the other day. Great bunch of scuds!!! :yahoo:

Thanks spanky for hosting. And thanks to all you other tyers.

Frank aka Student4evr

Got mine a couple of days ago and as always I was very impressed with the ties. Thanks Spanky for hosting and everyone else for the scuds. Now I just have to fish some of them :yahoo: .

C