Fly Tying
DAVIDM

Mystery swap

No worries, you didn't take to long in my opinion, actually pretty darn quick to get them out by now. Heck I am still waiting for flies from my first swap I did that ended last year, now that is late and I am dead serious. It has been over 9 months since I sent in my flies.

The swap was on another board, a world wide board that had 44 people in it. So whenever I get my flies I get 44 flies from all over the world.

EVERY BODY YOURR FLYS ARE ON THERE WAY BACK TO YOU LET ME KNOW WHEN OU GET THEM THANKS EVERY ONE FOR JOINING THIS SWAP

thanks for the up date flykid,Chase Creek and Floyd iam glad every one is getting them back and i had fun with this swap it was nice to see what every body tied instead of all ready knowing

:headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

Flys arrived!!!

Now if you all would identify what you tied, I'll be able to sleep at night :hyst:

Thanks to all.

DT

Got my batch of goodies today. Great job everyone. David , thanks for hosting and thanks for the crawfish

I will add it to my special collection.

i was just wondering if every one eles got their flys back yet still need to hear from a couple of people

Got mine while I was away last week, and I will be using atleast 3 or 4 of the flies this weekend. I'll post pics of the fish caught next week.