Fly Tying
sherrib

decorative flies

I am ok if everyone else is ok with waiting. I received Feathersideflies and E. Oregon Midges flies on saturday. Again all very beautiful and I appreciate the extras. If it is ok with everyone I would like to put everyones name below their fly when I mount them on the wall. Name and location. I am very proud of all these, just waiting on 2 more sets and I will send out.

Thanks

Sherri

Thanks for the info, will send them out as soon as I recieve these last 2 sets then. Thanks again everyone! Sherri B

No problem, received Charlies today and will mail them as soon as I get Butterflys. Sherri B. Charlies yours are very pretty, I understand about school it has been crazy here as well. I probably won't do any more swaps till November. Sherri B

All flies out in the mail tommorrow. I really appreciate all who joined this swap. The flies are beautiful. I can't wait to hang them in the living room. Wait until you all see them! Let me know when you get your flies. Sherri B

You are welcome. Mine are in a frame and are going to the cabin next weekend. Sherri B

It was a great swap and thanks again for joining. If any one is ever in Oklahoma come down to the cabing and fish! Sherri B