Fly Tying

Well Brian, I was not quite thinking a prize that is better that the $30 or so for that one fly, but if you can convince the postees, go for it. Jeff.

I'm 15, will be 16 in March. I don't like swaps as much as most, but I love a good contest.

Warning, I have been ejected from Church kick ball for arguing with the umpire. Needless to say I can get just a bit competitive. :rolleyes:

I'm 15, will be 16 in March. I don't like swaps as much as most, but I love a good contest.

Warning, I have been ejected from Church kick ball for arguing with the umpire. Needless to say I can get just a bit competitive. :rolleyes:

Thats Ok Fishin Bub, if I have to, I can take ya. :rolleyes: We do need some sort of category and time frame. I know Brian wants full dress, but lets see what everyone else thinks they can win with.

Cheers Futzer.

Also I believe there is a young lady tyer out there named Cheyanne in Oregon, and a friend of Claudia's, that I bet is not afaid to show this group what she can do.

MOST of the flys sold in fly shops are tied by women, and there are many many women and girls who are among the best tyers in the world. This is one sport where they can and do kick butt.

hey im 13 and i would be inerested in jioning a swap. it seems kids my age near me arnt at he same level as me

Well, at least there are other kids around you who fly tie. Theres nooooone around me as far as I am cocerned.