Fly Tying
Claudia

Flies from the vice.

finally got 1 done i can show you all hope you like

Rocky

PS SWEET BEE AND SPIDER RRSS

What a body :bugeyes: Rocky, youre floss work is outstanding. I love the coloure in this one.

Rrss that yellow jacket bug of youres is realy great!

Merry Chrismas too all of you.

C

Tack C. Jag kommer att bygga om flygeln är vridna lite men jag var fotografering för en låg profil häxa jag gillar Rocky

Probably butchered the hell out of that language now i now how you feel when i am telling you something

Rocky

Tack C. Jag kommer att bygga om flygeln är vridna lite men jag var fotografering för en låg profil häxa jag gillar Rocky

Probably butchered the hell out of that language now i now how you feel when i am telling you something

Rocky

Ja men kära hjärtat då :bugeyes: ???!! du skriver helt fantastiskt på svenska, du är en man med Många tallanger ser jag. hur kommer det sig att du talar svenska?

Kram C

I totaly understand what you are righting, and i can see what you mean by resetting. fabules work anyway my friend and what a suprise you wright in swedish.

You are a Man With Many Tallents Rocky. Thats a fact!

Regards C

"Tack C. men Google översätter säker hjälper. Det är inte rättvist att du har att använda engelska för att använda detta forum. Något sätt Tack Rocky

Cool i think it is fun learning a new language

Rocky

zebra_crossing.jpg

Zebra Crossing

Hook: Partridge Ideal Nymph hook #14

Thread: Benecchi 12/0, olive

Tail: Dyed olive barred pintail barbs

Rib: Gudebrod Holoshimmer silk, single strand, white

Body: Peacock herl

Beard: Dyed olive barred pintail barbs

Head: Peacock herl

Cheers,

Hans W

Nice fly hans. Does that float right in the film or high like a dry?

"Tack C. men Google översätter säker hjälper. Det är inte rättvist att du har att använda engelska för att använda detta forum. Något sätt Tack Rocky

Cool i think it is fun learning a new language

Rocky

Fair or not fair, thats how to play the game, but then again.. im probably more known for beeing brave then wise :D There are truly some hidden tresures on this page, and the fact that you take the time too get the insight of how it is, makes you Very special one...

Om det är svenska du vill lära, lovar jag att svara på dina poster på svenska från nu och fram över :)

Regards C

zebra_crossing.jpg

Zebra Crossing

Nice fly hans. Does that float right in the film or high like a dry?

No, sub-surface fly. Weight optional.

Cheers,

Hans W

i got some hooks for christmas :yahoo: so now i am tying sooo much. tying some bunny leaches. a few buggers. some worms. etc. i will post pics soon

I've started on my pike flys for next year, actually I fish this for largemouth and smallmouths also. The I'm sure someone else ties something very similar, I call this fly, "She's my pusher". It fishes like a dalhburg diver but is a bit or a bite more resilient because of the copious amount of super glue used after each bunch of spun deer hair which is then also somewhat protected by the foam.

post-1167-1230325018_thumb.jpg

post-1167-1230325097_thumb.jpg

post-1167-1230325343_thumb.jpg

Great bumble bee Micke, keep them coming.

Lewy, sweet pike flies!

Lars m, hi and thank you for posting those fine rubberleg flies of youres.

Regards Claudia

Lewy, great Pike flies! I tie a lot of big pike flies, and would love to tie some "She's My Pushers". By the way, is it named after the Crystal Method song "She's My Pusher"... great song!