Fly Tying
Claudia

Flies from the vice.

I wanted to start up a tropic for All tyers to post what whats done at their vice latly. i would like this tropic to be for Everybody, pictures, comments, new ideas, helpline and so on.

Regards to all off you.

Claudia

Claudia,

I've been tying soft hackles and midges of late. Nothing fancy, but I enjoy tying them. Sorry, no pics.

Claudia,

I've been tying soft hackles and midges of late. Nothing fancy, but I enjoy tying them. Sorry, no pics.

Sounds realy great Kerusso, thank you for joining and if you by any chanse do take some pictures please post them :)

Heres some hairwings iv been tying this week. Thunder and Lightning, Green Highlander and Blue Charm. I also made some flies for that old Pike with a conehead.

Regards C

post-11348-1228602586_thumb.jpg

post-11348-1228602822_thumb.jpg

Interesting thread!

I have been working on this fly for well over a month, and I am about to put head cement on it and call it a fly. My first Ronn Lucas hook, so you can see why I would take my time on this one.

Phew!!!

SheZ

post-12607-1228602876_thumb.jpg

Claudia,

Nice idea and I promise you a picture soon. I have an experiment for your amusement.

just finished a cased caddis which I am really pleased with, will post pics later

:headbang: please do that Steve :) you tie some realy fine flies.

C

Interesting thread!

I have been working on this fly for well over a month, and I am about to put head cement on it and call it a fly. My first Ronn Lucas hook, so you can see why I would take my time on this one.

Phew!!!

SheZ

Youre the Man :bugeyes:

Yeah Superb flie, you should frame that one.

C

Claudia,

Nice idea and I promise you a picture soon. I have an experiment for your amusement.

We all would love if you do :)

Thanks for responding to the tropic :yahoo:

C

Unfortunately, I don't own a digital camera, so will not be able to post pictures.

I've been tying some rabbit strip flies for largemouth bass, and for striped bass. Also been tying some shad flies and flies for perch & crappies.

Claudia, you're flies are beautiful! :thumbup:

Unfortunately, I don't own a digital camera, so will not be able to post pictures.

I've been tying some rabbit strip flies for largemouth bass, and for striped bass. Also been tying some shad flies and flies for perch & crappies.

Claudia, you're flies are beautiful! :thumbup:

Well, thats easy fixt, you just send All youre flies to me and i make sure to take some photos and post them for you ;) hehe

oh, and Thank you :)

C

Interesting thread!

Phew!!!

SheZ

post-12607-1228602876_thumb.jpg

Beautiful, thats no fly it's a painting on a hook!!!

Steve B

Hi my name is Charlie

I have been tying for only 2 years but I like to tie salmon and trout flies.

As of late I have been tying para adams, comets and stuff like that.

I still am not that accomplished and am looking to see if anyone has some new ideas and or helpful tips that I might be able to apply to my flies.

I am open to all comments.

Thanks

Charlie

By the way

Awesome flies everyone.

Claudia: Your flies are superb, and incredibly original. The high wings and the wispy hair make them look like they would pulsate in the water.

Glad yall like the fly. It has been a long project, changed shapes many times throughout.. lots of unwinding and cutting.

Charlie: perhaps you could tell us what you are interested in, or where you would like to take your tying. It is pretty much infinate, so tips or hints are hard without some sort of direction.

SheZ

Hi my name is Charlie

I have been tying for only 2 years but I like to tie salmon and trout flies.

As of late I have been tying para adams, comets and stuff like that.

I still am not that accomplished and am looking to see if anyone has some new ideas and or helpful tips that I might be able to apply to my flies.

I am open to all comments.

Thanks

Charlie

Hi Charlie.

I also been tying nearly 2 years now. I hope you will treat us all with some of youre flies, that way it will be easyer for people out there to sugest how to do it in a new way or make a comment.

i sure wish to see youre Flies soon :)

Regards Claudia