Fly Tying

SmallieHunter's Smallmouth Fly Swap

Alright guys we are only waiting on one set of flies. I will start dividing them up and will hopefully get them sent out in the next couple of days headbang.gif

Well guys it looks like we are going to be one guy short so I will get everything packed up and mail them all our Saturday morning. I will be sending you all one of your own flies back becuase we are short one person.

I can't wait for you guys to get them, they are all very well done headbang.gif

You can have my extra fly too (Even though I already sent you a get well soon fly tongue.gif )

I tied up a couple extra for myself anyway....

Take care...Tom

thumbup.gif This weekend! if the water management shuts down over the weekend.

They are discharging every dam all the way from the Canadian border with sping-time levels. They should all stop and hold water for the boaters. sad.gif

I got my flies today and I am stoked. I cant wait to try them out on the delaware river if it ever clears up, Or maybe on the susquehana on the 24/25 of Sept out by Harrisburg

Glad to see you guys are starting to get them in. I can't say enough how impressed I was. Let me know if you guys do any good with that crawdad fly, it has become my favorite fly and is what I caught my biggest Smallie on this year headbang.gif

Got mine yesterday and I hafta say I think that this is the first swap I've been in where I'm probably gonna actually use all the flies! I've always had this hang up about using swap flies 'cause I just like to keep them and enjoy others' handiwork. These flies though, man they look like killers!!

My flies came in the other day and I must say they are some sweet looking flies! There are some very talented and creative tyers on the board for sure!

Thanks to all the swapers and to Will for putting this one together!

Tom

Got mine WAY up here today. Very nice job by all!!! Better in hand then the pics on the net!! I Have to agree that there would'nt be a single one that I would tie on, but they stored in a very safe place to be copied at a later date (I just shudder at the thought of losing a swap fly). Great job by all, a a special thank you to Will for hosting this swap.

Art

I got mine Today along with 13 feet of new water in my river. It should be down in time to fish next week. A great bunch of flies I will fish them and do well.

Irish