Fly Tying
Fred H.

Ceuthophilus maculatus

awesome bro is that the new technique

Thanks Paul , and yes its the same technique. I can't wait til I get the green light to share

it with everyone.

Fred

Holy f..... crap :bugeyes: !!

That one is fantastic!!!!

Sick job on this one, how many h did you spend tyin on that cricket?

:thumbup:

C

Thanks everone. This is one tough little fly . My wife acidentally sucked it up with the vacume cleaner and I had to rescue it for this pic.

C

Thanks Claudia for the enthusiastic reply. Not sure in real time how long it took . I would start and get called away so many times . and I really struggled with the legs replacing them at least twice before I was happy with them.

Fred

Another jaw dropper by Fred H! You should have no problem reaching peoples teeth by just showing them these creations. any chance that you might be able to just spill over a little info on how the legs are done? How in the world did it survive the vacuum??? Take care there.

Another jaw dropper by Fred H! You should have no problem reaching peoples teeth by just showing them these creations. any chance that you might be able to just spill over a little info on how the legs are done? How in the world did it survive the vacuum??? Take care there.

Thanks for the compliment. I sent you a pm about the legs.

David is getting some CDs together for me to sell for him on my webpage. Each cd will be on a seperate insect . I believe he is sending a spider , beetle ,cricket and grasshoper maybe even a scorpion. I will let everyone know when they are available.

Fred

Fred did it again. He is giving me nightmares over my fear of cricket and grasshoppers. Very real lookin!!!!

C

Thanks Claudia for the enthusiastic reply. Not sure in real time how long it took . I would start and get called away so many times . and I really struggled with the legs replacing them at least twice before I was happy with them.

Fred

sorry for answering so late. ill guess im like most females... hehe i remember good but forget very fast :D ...

not much turns up the heat during cold winters, and dued to a fast awakening from hybernating by youre cricket... well, ill guess it makes me abit overwelmed :bugeyes: :headbang: by my meaning the legs kick .ss, they are like the frame to a masterpiese.

you made a great effort on this one. if it was up to me to tie a bug like that... ill start now, and never get it done right <_<

keep at it Fred. youre realistics rock.

C