Fly Tying
Sign in to follow this  
airedale

I'm sorry everyone.

Snook74 as swapmesiter of the Saltwater Swap just posted that Airedale's flys came in for our swap. Seems like he was able to get them out despite; and right during, the hellstorm he went through.

Good job young man! You kept your word and that is all a man really has that is his own. Tough times can bring out the best in you. Use this trying time as a moment to define who you are now, and the man you want to become.

Tight Lines Airedale.

Bob

I'm in that Swap and was very pleased to see he got his flies in...no question in miy mind anymore. 100% standup guy to me. He is welcome in any of my swaps anytime.

While I am still wondering what is going to happen with our "Realistic Swap" (got shut down due to the craziness) - All my dealings with airedale (Jim) have been first rate. I am also glad to hear that he is fulfilling other swap obligations.

I did read some of the threads but not enough to really understand who got screwed over (and don't care so much b/c it is none of my business). Hopefully all sides can reach a reasonable or equitable resolution.

Airedale - if you have any questions or concerns moving forward about computer security, ePrivacy, ect... please PM me

Thank you everyone, and I unmderstand why some of you are not totally sure yet. I'm going to continue being active on this forum, but not to the same extent. My parents say that even though it wasn't me, I need to keep a low profile. Tight Lines everyone!

P.S. Things are starting to get evened out. Most of the people wronged have been made whole again, and those who haven't are being taken care of right now. I seriously hope my family member (I'm really sick of not saying how I'm related to them) has learned a lesson. I also hope that he doesn't have to go to court. It's just going to add to the stress in our family. Anyway, thank you for the support.