Fly Tying
day5

Second round of the swap box official thread.

Now just hold on Airedale, I have to recieve the box, then dump it all out, roll around in it and then make some decisions.....LOL Seriously though, am looking forward to it, shouldn't be here all too long. :headbang:

Now just hold on Airedale, I have to recieve the box, then dump it all out, roll around in it and then make some decisions.....LOL Seriously though, am looking forward to it, shouldn't be here all too long. :headbang:

Oh no, not a feather dancer :rolleyes: Laughing my you know what off. Cheers, Futzer.

HOLY HOLY HOLY..... :bugeyes: :blink: :bugeyes: ....This box is AWESOME :headbang: :headbang: How in the heck am I suppose to just take a few things......LOL Seriously there is some seriously sweet stuff in this thing for the second go round, I am going to try and keep it to 20 things out, 20 things back in. Now, if I can just keep my boys away from the boxes of flies.......

Day 5, my oldest thought the VHS case fly box was a great idea....LOL so I guess it's 21 and 21.....Give me till friday Airedale then get ready to totally amp out when you see this bad boy. :yahoo: :yahoo:

1 Twohearted ........done

2 Ridderbos..........done

3 tt......done

4 cruncher.... done

5 mwtroutbum..... naked and frolicking in the fur

6 airdale.. is wishing that MWtoutbum had been skipped !

7 futzer

8 sullytm

9 brian brown

10 flymaker1

11 nealbo

12 Bud G

13 snook

14 will

15 saltydog

16 mnorton

17 montana bound

18 faster fish

19 rrshs

20 flykid

21 Day5

I told you so. :thumbup: When I opened it first, I was so stunned, I put everything back in and let it soak in for one day before I went back it and had my fun.

I keep checking Youtube for an embarrassing MWtoutbum vid. Cheers, Futzer.

:ph34r: :ph34r: You will see no video.... :blink: :yahoo: :blink: Trust me you really wouldn't want to see a video. And, I wasn't technically "naked" LOL :ph34r: :blink: :ph34r:

PS Airedale, it will be leaving here on friday......now I just gotta figure out how to get a tying table in that box.......

I bet there was serious frolicking though...... Cheers, Futzer.

would saddles and capes be considered non craftstore materials? if so i'll be throwing a few in the box with other goodies. i don't have enough for all to get one so how should i package the saddles and capes, i have a load of poppers (flies) too, bagged individually? got a big box that a new washing machine came in, should fit all the stuff when it leaves from here.

Bud

I better put in for some of that Washington D.C. bailout $$...Sounds like the box could produce a postage budget crisis here on the Left Coast. Maybe Futzer will empty it out? :lol:

Later...

I will do what ever task I am asked to avert any crisis. Cheers, Futzer.