Fly Tying
day5

Second round of the swap box official thread.

OK so the box is not quite in motion yet. Im waiting on 2 addys and then we are in full gear. Please follow the instructions that are posted on the sign up thread. http://www.flytyingforum.com/index.php?showtopic=42026

1 If the box needs repair feel free. If the box needs to be replaced please PM me for instructions. If you need to re-bag or add bags feel free.

2 1 week turnaround on box if you get it on Tuesday it needs to be shipped by the next Tuesday.

3 100 post minimum to join. This is for security.

4 Continental USA only (sorry international is to expensive for shipping)

5 Swapper also must add an equal of more than items to the box to replace what items they took out.

6 No craft feathers

7 Bag all natural products separately. Infestations suck. If I see any infested donations come Im not going to give them one second in my home. I tie commercial an infestation would ruin me. As it would any tier.

8 If you want to tie a fly or 2 and pass it on that is great please do.

10 If you want to pass something on to a specific person down the line feel free to add it and label it to them. If you see something labeled for some one else its not yours.

11 Definition of an item: any normally bagged thing or skin. A gallon bag stuffed full of normally bagged dubbin's is not an item. A single bag or dubbin is. A big bag full of hen necks is not a item. A neck is a item. A box of 50 spools of thread is not an item. A spool of thread is. A box of flies is an Item. (yes there are several!!!)

12 if you add something special to the box like 10 JC capes make it public. I like accountability.

13 I reserve the right to deny or give the boot to any one who I deem necessary.

13 All donated flies need to be at the least in a bag or a box for the safety of the swappers

Shipping order is

1 Twohearted

2 Ridderbos

3 tt

4 cruncher

5 mwtroutbum

6 airdale

7 futzer

8 sullytm

9 brian brown

10 flymaker1

11 nealbo

12 Bud G

13 snook

14 will

15 saltydog

16 mnorton

17 montana bound

18 faster fish

19 rrshs

20 flykid

21 Day5

Id also like to thank Randy@ www.fatbluegill.com (aka fasterfish) for his unofficial sponsorship of the box. He has added some (some is an understatement!) really nice stuff to the box. If you have not visited his site I highly recommend it.

This is my favorite swap. It's great fun, and it's awesome having a fly shop show up at your door. Can't wait!

sounds good to me.. thanks for keeping things going... See ya Saturday. Bringing the girls with me..Daddy daughter day. That way i can stick around longer...See how i worked out that deal...

tt

No problem Randy....

My 8 year old has added a fly for Bud G.

:headbang: :headbang: Box is on the road! Heck Yeah! :headbang: :headbang:

I have all of the addys. the box will visit ridderbos and twohearted this weekend and start its treck west monday!!!

1 Twohearted ........done

2 Ridderbos..........has

3 tt.......Heads up Rickypoo!!!!

4 cruncher

5 mwtroutbum

6 airdale

7 futzer

8 sullytm

9 brian brown

10 flymaker1

11 nealbo

12 Bud G

13 snook

14 will

15 saltydog

16 mnorton

17 montana bound

18 faster fish

19 rrshs

20 flykid

21 Day5

Wish list. For those after me, is there anything specifically you might want. I would do my best to add a specific item, If you do. Just post or pm me.

Cheers, Jeff.

PS. I will be adding a bag of hooks for Brian, it will be identified.

Tiny little hackles? What are you planning on those 32s? Cheers, Jeff.

May I also suggest tying a special fly for our fearless swap box Master of ceremonies Matt. I will add a box in there when it comes my way to put a favorite of yours in. Thanks, Matt, this is a very nice generous idea.

1 Twohearted ........done

2 Ridderbos..........done

3 tt.......has

4 cruncher.... next up

5 mwtroutbum

6 airdale

7 futzer

8 sullytm

9 brian brown

10 flymaker1

11 nealbo

12 Bud G

13 snook

14 will

15 saltydog

16 mnorton

17 montana bound

18 faster fish

19 rrshs

20 flykid

21 Day5

This is going around really fast, i cant wait to get it i did spring cleaning of my material drawers for stuff i rarely use ill put in there, i also have an altoids box with a full dress, a blind eye some gut and 4 tyers grade jungle cock nails and a royal wulff it makes a good little starter kit for full dress

i'll have something for emilee in there also matt, getting some nice things together now for when the box arrives. this is going to be the best swap box ever.

Bud