Fly Tying
Silver Bullets

><> Canadian Fly Swap <><

Just returned from a fishing trip and hope to quickly whip up the flies soon. I am just busy right now because we finaly got our papers saying that we are landed canadian resedents (yay!)

Ahhh the old the old furry feather pattern... sweet deal Art tongue.gif and congrats B.C. headbang.gif Silver let me know when you get those flies.. i wanna know what you think.. wink.gif

My flies are all tied just need to mail them

Ken cool.gif

I might have to post mine right on the due date, I am busy packing my things so I can go salmon fishing again this week and am packing my things. I will tye the last flies tommorow and send them on the due date or a day before it. Just thought I would let you know since I won't have internet up there. See you all, and wish me luck again.

(I am one happy person. Fishing all day and then tying flies at night. This is the life laugh.gif )

In the mail forgot to tag them though. I'm sure everyone will fiqure it out. dunno.gif

Ken cool.gif

Hey guys I need about 3 days to send my flies I have been going for tests at our hospital now for days and have eaten up alot time so i will send my flies express post on the 14 so silver should have them in about 2-3 days after that sorry for any inconvienance this may cause James

Silver,

Sorry for the delay; I will have 6 Purple Princes in the mail tomorrow. That is correct right, 6 flies right?

Art