Fly Tying
Fred H.

Invitation swap Due June 15th

Fred...

The deadline snuck up on me! I've been away at a professional conference for seven days, unable to get to the vise. I'll be crankin' this weekend to try to get them out Monday, if that's OK with everyone. Major apologies to everyone for holding things up.

John

Fred...

The deadline snuck up on me! I've been away at a professional conference for seven days, unable to get to the vise. I'll be crankin' this weekend to try to get them out Monday, if that's OK with everyone. Major apologies to everyone for holding things up.

John

Not to worry John . The dealine is flexible . Not everyone signed on the first day.We look forward

to receiving your flies.

Fred

My offering, soon to find its way over the pond. A favourite:

CDC Compardun

DSCN7311.jpg

DSCN7308.jpg

Hook: TMC 103BL #13

Thread: Sheer 14/0

Tail: Coq de Leon

Dubbing: Pale evening dun, superfine

Wing: Natural & Olive CDC in split thread

Sorry guys...... been a little busy lately. Mine will go out in the morning. Can't wait till I see everyones flies in person. I'll be gone fishing for a couple weeks but will reply when I get back. Thanks again for hosting this Fred!!! Josh

Those look great Dave. Josh thanks for the update and good luck fishing,Fred

Flies are done. As soon as I can get them toe-tagged and bagged and ready for mailing, they're outta here! Lookin' forward to seeing everyone else's flies!!!!

John

post-3247-1245703535_thumb.jpg

[/size]Update

Recieved some perfectly tied mosquitos from JoshP. These are some sweet flies Josh.

Thanks for the extra it is a beauty as well.

No word from Hans W. yet but the other two sets are on the way and I should recieve them soon.

Fred

Good looking wets John! I am at work so no book in front of me...but they look a bit like an Artful Dodger but with a tail. Which one are they?

Dave, dave, dave....you did not disappoint my friend. I can not wait to see that fly in person!

Good looking wets John! I am at work so no book in front of me...but they look a bit like an Artful Dodger but with a tail. Which one are they?

These are Heckham Reds, a pattern from Bergman's Trout.

John

Wow John, beautiful tying. Are you sure you didn't just tie one and copy and paste the others? :headbang: