Fly Tying
Fred H.

Invitation swap Due June 15th

Guys I can't tell you what fun it is being the swapmiester for this swap . Everyday I see the mail man carring a package , I feel like a kid at X-Mas. Today he brought me Ray's (letemgo) flies . I don't have to tell you how nice they are he's posted a pic . They are each individualy set in foam on a signed recipe card. Very nice and special touch Ray.Thanks for the extras . I promise they will be fished and fished hard .

Fred

I decided to tie a very fishable fly, it is an extended glass bead body caddis that has been an excellent producer when swung through riffles ;)

I will get them in the mail tomorrow. Can't wait to see the flies from this swap in person!

Sorry I've been so quiet..been in S.Calif for a couple weeks. Tying a Iron Blue Dun wet of my variation. Will finish them up this weekend and get them out on Monday.

post-13329-1244158077_thumb.jpg

Fred:

Do us all a favor when this gets done and post some pics of the flies in this swap. As a matter of fact!! I would be willing to do it for you if you would just mail them to..... Oh never mind. :hyst: :hyst:

Frank aka Student4evr

My flies are tied up, I have not mailed them yet. I will get them out in the mail either tomorrow, or thursday.

john

Recieved two seta of flies today. Redwings sent in some gorgous flies . The two extra Mike sent or going under glass as well . Thank you very much Mike. Mike Boyer's flies came also. Each individually placed in a small plastic display case. The hooks and feathers are of the finest quality and Mike put them together like only he can. Beautifull!!!Guys I am honored to be in this swap with you.

Fred

Fred,

I mailed out my flies today. Priority mail, so you will probably get them monday or tuesday. I threw in some extras for you as well.

john

Fred,

I mailed out my flies today. Priority mail, so you will probably get them monday or tuesday. I threw in some extras for you as well.

john

Thanks John ,I'll let you know when they arrive.

Fred

Fred,

john

Fred I offered him 20 bucks for the extras !!

Fred,

john

Only 20 ? I know times are hard,but come on Matt. Those are ridderbos3 flies. :nono:

Fred,

john

Only 20 ? I know times are hard,but come on Matt. Those are ridderbos3 flies. :nono:

I steal so many flies from him it stupid...... He just makes a pile next to himself while he ties and I take one or two when he is not looking!!!

I recieved flies from riverbos3 and Old Hat today.Thanks guys for the extras.

riverbos3 sent in some great looking more than a gnat flies. And dude you should really whack Matt for only offering you $20 for the extras you sent.They are awesome . Thank you so much.

Old Hat your flies are beautiful . Where do you get those hooks? I have got to buy some of them.

Thaks so much for the extras you sent they will not be fished and are going under glass.

Thanks guys.

Fred

Wow... work has hit hard these last few weeks, but the flies are all tied and ready for the post.

I'll get them off asap and put some piccies up too on this thread.

Sorry all if I've been holding up procedings...