Fly Tying
Sign in to follow this  
mitch

Appropriate Response

If you were stalking a bonefish flat, then all of the sudden a hairy fat bastard paddles his kayak complete with snarling poodle on the bow, up to within 12 feet of you and asks "Are you looking for bonefish?", how would you respond?  

38 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Proof positive that we should never carry firearms out on the waters. wallbash.gif

Write-ins are welcomed. I'll let this one go on for a while then tell y'all which one I used.

Mahalo,

Mitch

Just so's ya know, I chose #6, although I can only imagine your response, considering your status and oath to uphold and decorum and all devil.gif - betcha it wasn't Mele Kalikimaka! dry.gif

I know what my response would have been, because I learned from a MASTER!!!

Mahalo.

Ya gotta love those kinda people dont ya? same as the canoer's that will run into you on the rivers here almost knocking you over and then ask if your catching anything?

I wanted to tell him off, but didn't want to chance him being very senior to me, then it coming back to bite me in the butt on Monday morning.

My response was simply to look around, then look at him, pause for 2 seconds, and say "I was". The next move was to make a bee-line to shore.