Fly Tying
flytyinfreak

The first annual bait dunkers ball! (San Jaun worm swap)

Bro with a 2.79 era I don't care if he comes out in a thong and bra, wearin lipstick and sportin a pink glove with his hair in ponytails! besides they are the "Gay area's" best team right now, and he does play for San Francisco! Being a Niner fan I can tell the following joke with pride, ( not gay pride) Why can't there be a real football team in San Francisco? Because everyone knows there is no such thing as a tight end in Frisco! :hyst: :hyst:

I thought only tourists referred to the city as Frisco. You're not a tourist are you flytyinfreak?

Bro with a 2.79 era I don't care if he comes out in a thong and bra, wearin lipstick and sportin a pink glove with his hair in ponytails! besides they are the "Gay area's" best team right now, and he does play for San Francisco! Being a Niner fan I can tell the following joke with pride, ( not gay pride) Why can't there be a real football team in San Francisco? Because everyone knows there is no such thing as a tight end in Frisco! :hyst: :hyst:

I thought only tourists referred to the city as Frisco. You're not a tourist are you flytyinfreak?

Might as well be I wouldn't touch that craphole with a 15 ft spey rod! I grew up in the sierra foothills about 100 miles from the gay area

Well the wurms have turned! :headbang: They are crawling your way. I almost sent them in one of those Styrofoam bait buckets.

Frank aka Student4evr

Here is what's coming: :D

post-12269-1250322362_thumb.jpg

post-12269-1250322591_thumb.jpg

post-12269-1250322647_thumb.jpg

post-12269-1250322674_thumb.jpg

Just to get back to the swap, How many set of flys have arrived?

SO far we have 8 sets sittin in my tying room.I will amend the opening post to reflect the people who's wurms have arrived.

SO far we have 8 sets sittin in my tying room.I will amend the opening post to reflect the people who's wurms have arrived.

I sent my Tan SJ Wurms in...I'm S. Arthur

I sent my Tan SJ Wurms in...I'm S. Arthur

Right on jersey, I had a feeling that was you but I wanted to make sure.

I sent mine I think on Friday... didn't ahve any stamps laying around so I put some postage money inside the return envelope... I hope that's ok.

I sent mine I think on Friday... didn't ahve any stamps laying around so I put some postage money inside the return envelope... I hope that's ok.

The old me would have made some snide remark and given you some grief, but the new and improved freak is just gonna go with the flow and call it good. LOL. Just don't go thinkin I have gone all soft. This ain't no candy canes and cotton candy game we're playin here soldier! This is war i tell yah!!! and there are flies at stake! young impressionable flies! Soon their innocence will be ripped from them their eyes open to the ugliness of a brown trouts maw. WOW! where did all that come from? I know it has to do with 3 months of no fishing! Praise God I actually get to get out and chuck some fur at some hungry fish next weekend. I'm all freaked out no pun intended. Don't know what flies to take and what to focus on. Should I get greedy and go huntin for big browns with Futzers meat whistles and my zonk-a-speys? Maybe test a few of the wurms out? there's always the comfort of a well tied and presented elk hair caddis, never miss never will. HMMMM? What's a guy to do? fish or cut bait?

Less than 2 weeks to go!!! we have a bout 60 % in and are now waitin on 6 or 7 guys. Come on y'all!! giterdun!!!!!

Mine are finally ready to be shipped. Will be at the Post office tomorrow AM.