Fly Tying
Sign in to follow this  
Micke

No longer member

I have decided to no longer be a member of this forum, because I feel I have nothing more to give.

wish you all happiness and success with your flies.

Best to you all

Regards

Micke

:bugeyes: :bugeyes: this is sad to here Micke.....I believe that you always have something to contribute whether it is to a newbie coming in or an oldie that may have just forgot and needs that like reminder...Hope you reconsider and stay with us here I always looked forward to seeing your posts and info you have given.

If not best of luck maybe drop in once and a while...

Very unfortunate Micke. You will be missed and best wishes in all your tying and fishing ventures. I pray all is well.

Carl

That's really too bad Micke, with the more people on any forum; It only adds to the forums diversity and knowledge base which makes us all stronger in long run. Your flies are very nice and I'd wish you'd consider staying to share some of that 20 years experience with the younger generation who are our future. Otherwise, Good luck in your endeavors.

Randy Diefert

Sorry to see you go, I too liked the patterns you created and shared on the forum. Best of luck in whatever you do next.

hope everything is OK with you. I agree that everyone has something to contribute, if not today, who knows what tomorrow holds?

I have been a member of the FTF since the very beginning. I have seen dozens of people announce their departure and in each case it my response has been exactly the same as Bruce's.