Fly Tying
Sign in to follow this  
Bulldog5485

Kelly Galloup Streamer Swap

txflytier, hope that everything is working out OK.

Merry Christmas to all, and thanks for letting me "tie one on" in this swap. December marks the end of my first year returning to fly fishing after a break of around 30 years. It has been great to participate and begin getting some skill back into my fingers.

Have a good year, Give me a call if anyone gets out to the west coast BC,

Min

30 years is just to long Min, but I'm not one to really talk. I think this is the first year that I have really fly fished in earnest since I was a teen. That's not counting the one or two times that I tossed a fly over the past twenty.

Merry Christmas All

Got mine yesterday. Definitely some sweet looking flies. There's a nice pond not far from where I work that was recently stocked with a lot of Large Mouth Bass and Pike. Some how I have a feeling they are going to love these this spring.

Woo hoo! Got my flies in today's mail. Awesome! You guys did a great job. I'm gonna get out ASAP and try these out. Thanks, bulldog for hosting.

John

Mine were in the mail yesterday. Small snafu, I got one of mine back, but not one of Saltydogs. No big problem. Eastern, your fly is killer. Overall a good collection. Salty, if you have a picture of your pattern, or a pattern menu, I can tie one for myself just to complete the collection.

Got mine the other day and yall did a great job on them. I would like to send out my flies for yall. I guess if I dont get a addy for everyone I will ask the SM of up coming swaps if it wouls be ok to send them to them and they could stick them in yalls return boxes.