Fly Tying
Sign in to follow this  
Bha Sage

Saying hey

So I am new to this board, and thought I would take a sec and say hello. I gues you could say that I am new to tying, again. I took classes when I was in high school, but once I hit college, finding the time to tie got tougher and tougher. I havent tied a fly in 10 years. But I am starting back. Trading in my xbox for a vice. My fiance says its more of an age appropriate hobby anyway. Turning 30 SUCKS!

I have been fly fishing for almost 20 years. I go after big bluegill and various bass in the rivers, stream, and small lakes/ponds here in Alabama. I am, however, about to start trout fishing the waters on north Georgia.

I am looking forward to swapping pictures and dos and donts with the rest of the beginners.

Good Luck!

Welcome! I live in North GA just south of Chattanooga. Holler sometime and we may can hit the water's together. and I know the feeling about turning thirty however that was 4 years ago for myself and now I am thinking "man I'm will be 35 next year" oh well!

You will enjoy this site it rocks :headbang:

Welcome! I hate to make you feel bad, but I just turned 44 and my wife bought me Halo3 ODST :rolleyes:

Good luck with the tying and I'll look forward to seeing some pictures of your efforts.

Mike.

Welcome aboard! Glad you are here! I hope you enjoy tying more than Xbox. I know I do!

David <><