Fly Tying
Flytyer14

Starling Skins

Ratshot allows for wing shooting. More sporting than shooting a stationary bird. Great practice for bird season too!

Or drop five bb's down the barrel of your 760 and pump it to full power--Have gotten several on the wing this way :)

Nothing i'm just acknowledging that it has taken a turn.

Did you get one yet? it's been a while since this thread started.

No. I've been outta town, and my friends are really busy at this time of year. I'm back in town but (due to reasons i'd rather not go into) I have no money left. Even the $80 i have saved for the vise. With no jobs in sight my only solution now is a trade. Or i'll wait for July to roll around and maybe i'll get a couple of jobs.

sometimes life sucks.

I hope so. I'll make the money somehow. And it's $10 (5 for shipping). I'm homeschooled so i don't see my friends very often.

I hope so. I'll make the money somehow. And it's $10 (5 for shipping). I'm homeschooled so i don't see my friends very often.

Didn't mean to bum you out man. Thought you would of had a great story on how you bagged one. On the bright side summers here and theres always yard work to make some money. Good luck