Fly Tying
Sign in to follow this  
DevinKaradeema

2lb bass on a clouser

could have made her 2 and 1/2 lbs, Devin...we wouldn't have known the difference....LOL!!! Glad someone is catching a few...haven't had a decent fish in two weeks now.....

Nice pic and fish but surely you don't expect us to believe a thing you ever say now. I mean, you say you caught a 2lb fish on a clouser then you post this picture of the alleged fish and it looks to be a pound maybe a pound and a half on a good day - yeah, yeah I know, the angle of the camera - blah blah blah. What this picture shows is that we should never ever trust the size of fish you say you catch!! :rolleyes:

Uh, sorry, just couldn't pass it up, nice fish!

Kirk

Dave the best way to silence the cynics is to have the fish near something of reference. like your rod. Nice bucket mouth!

Oh and one more thing. on a 2 pound fish this is not as big of a deal. but on a 3 + pound fish holding the fish vertical like that will allow its insides to move around and could cause death. FYI keep trophy fish in a level position.

As well as holding them vertical setting them down on hot rocks is not a good idea it can cause blindness and scale issues. Bass are pretty tough for the most part. Pike and trout are not. They should be handled with care and as little as possible, and released quickly. Now catfish and bullhead can swim in a cooler full of can swim in a cooler full of tap water beer and Ice for a week ...or more.

Now catfish and bullhead can swim in a cooler full of can swim in a cooler full of tap water beer and Ice for a week ...or more.

sounds like you have experience :devil:

ya i have some pictures on one of my SD cards, with a tub full of cat fish that were still swimmin around 3 days later..

and great advice on the bass man. i'll keep that in mind