Fly Tying
Guest rich mc

tequelly fly swap

Tied up a handful #6 orange and black with a copper bead... Should have tHe rest ready to ship by the end of the week.......

What info. Needs to go on the toe tags? ..... Sorry 1st swap here......

Could I get an address pm'd?

got my dozen pearl head bugs done....just like the one pictured....need to find a shipping box that they will all fit in. hope they are found acceptable. fairly new to tying ,about a year, and this is my 2nd swap anywhere.

Darrin

Will get my flies finished up today. Snowed in today. No work and no school for the kids.

Orange and black, size 6 weighted. I hope no one minds a duplicate color, I see that Fish-Skeez also did Orange and Black.

My first swap, hope they are acceptable.

Rich could you pm me your addy and what info is to be put on the tag.

Thanks

perry

Guest rich mc

can be medium chenille, thick ice chenille . most recipes call for estaz, some can even twist in two colors together. mine will be tied with patons bohemian chenille green tea color rich mc

can be medium chenille, thick ice chenille . most recipes call for estaz, some can even twist in two colors together. mine will be tied with patons bohemian chenille green tea color rich mc

Mine is a medium pearl chenille