Fly Tying
smalliestalker

Diver of the Day

You do realize you're gonna get some gut hooked fish on that one - when they try to jump on it during the spawn! Great looking diver!

Kirk

Beautiful fly, and an amazing tail. Lots of saddle hackle and some great looking marabou. Pat, do you tie the rubber legs into the body as you spin the hair or do you thread them through the finished fly? Thanks for posting.

Tom

Beautiful fly, and an amazing tail. Lots of saddle hackle and some great looking marabou. Pat, do you tie the rubber legs into the body as you spin the hair or do you thread them through the finished fly? Thanks for posting.

Tom

the rubber legs are pulled through the body after trimming usually with a bobbin threader or darning needle

once again great tie Pat I swear you must have half the deer kill from michigan tanned in your tying stash

Tom

the rubber legs are pulled through the body after trimming usually with a bobbin threader or darning needle

once again great tie Pat I swear you must have half the deer kill from michigan tanned in your tying stash

yes...I put them on after...I don't like anything in the way when I trim them...

A diver from this morning....This fly tip to tail is 7 inches long...Hoping to entice some big boys this spring...

Smallie, what wt. rod do you use to throw that big beautiful bug? Gerry