Fly Tying
Big J

Bream Swap

Received getholdofjoru's flies today, get set! Can't get a hold of foambug, so he is MIA as of now. Waiting on one more set and I should get it tomorrow or Saturday. Looks like everyone will be getting one of their flies back since foambug isn't responding. When I get the last set I'll be mailing everyone's flies next week.

Received getholdofjoru's flies today, get set! Can't get a hold of foambug, so he is MIA as of now. Waiting on one more set and I should get it tomorrow or Saturday. Looks like everyone will be getting one of their flies back since foambug isn't responding. When I get the last set I'll be mailing everyone's flies next week.

Awesome! These are my favorite panfish flies. I hope you guys enjoy.

Keep my extra.

Keep my extra.

I would be fine with that too, just keep my extras.

Could you put me down as received then?

Thanks

My bad, I fixed it.

so when exactly are the flies being shipped out?

Waiting on Mr. Vegas flies which I would think will get here tomorrow, and I'll mail them out as soon as I get them. Jacob

I'm kinda in a dilemma cause I'm leaving school (in Virginia) tomorrow and going home (Georgia) for spring break and will have to mail the flies out tomorrow, but the only problem is I haven't gotten Mr. Vegas's flies yet. Sent him a PM, but what do you guys think I should do? Do you want your flies in the mail tomorrow or do you want to have to wait another week? Kind of stinks for me to be in this situation, trying to make everyone happy is impossible. haha Sorry for the inconvenience and let me hear your suggestions. Jacob