Fly Tying
Mr. Vegas

Stonefly Swap - Adult or Nymph

Mine havent made it to NC yet....Its now pushing 3 weeks since sent from NV....lost all hope of seeing them, but you never know.

Darrin

Mine made it today, great ties everyone!

Thanks for hosting and thanks for the extra hooks B)

Mine havent made it to NC yet....Its now pushing 3 weeks since sent from NV....lost all hope of seeing them, but you never know.

Darrin

sent you a PM

Dustin,

I forgot to thank you for the dubbing sampler. It all looks really good, and I will test it out in the near future and let you know how it looks.

John

Got mine today, I have to say guy's it was worth the wait,I received a great bunch oh flies,now all I am waiting for is my first trip of the season,which unfortunately wont be till the end of May.

Dustin thanks for the hooks, you really didn't have to do that but the gesture is certainly appreciated. I hope all is well with you now.

Steve

(fly tryer)

Guy's I would just like to say, I did something like this once. So i know just how he is feeling, for those of you who are saying you won't participate I don't think SAYING that is necessary. Be encouraging, just cause he isn't a kid doesn't mean it feels nice to get told that your done participating with him. It was nice to hear support from you all when I screwed up. give him a break! :) He's a good guy!

EDIT: THIS IS MEANT TO COME ACROSS AS IF IT WAS SPOKEN WITH A VERY CALM VOICE :)

Got a nice bunch of stoneflies a few days ago, just haven't had a chance to say thank you to all :D

Thanks for hosting this one Dustin, take care mate.

Karsten :)

Darrin

sent you a PM

add 2 more weeks and now 2 sets are someplace other than here....

Darrin

Well they say good things come to those that wait....and worth the wait it is.....a few will see action monday....

Darrin