Fly Tying
Mr. Vegas

Stonefly Swap - Adult or Nymph

Fine by me if you add another guy..it's only 1 more fly and isn't that big a deal.. I will most likely be tying either a Blue or Pink Copper John as everything i tie for is for Steelhead.. and they are winners In Upstate New York!

I cannot tie additional flies.. Sorry he can have my spot.

Mark it is only one fly :) Don't want to loose yeah

I know it's only one. But i don't think i have the hooks for it. In the right size anyway. I'll see if i can make something work. Keep me in i suppose. I might have to change the pattern.

I know it's only one. But i don't think i have the hooks for it. In the right size anyway. I'll see if i can make something work. Keep me in i suppose. I might have to change the pattern.

If you need the hooks let me know and I will see what I have.

what is the hook model number you were using and I will send what you need or an exact comparison to it but from another brand

15 are on the way tonight. No need to compensate just happy to have you in the swap :)

well mr.vegas i have only entered in 2 swaps so far and you have to be one of the best swap meisters!

I would not go that far but I am willing to help anyone as most people on the site would do for myself!