Fly Tying
Sign in to follow this  
rich5665

Pheasant Tail Swap

^_^ :D

I have decided that I'm going to tie 10 flies for the swap, 2 different patterns. I going to tie 5 Pheasnt Tail Soft Hackle Wets and 5 Sawyer Pheasant Tail Nymphs. So each swapper should get 2 separate patterns from me. I just thought it would make it a little more interesting for the other swappers to receive some extra flies! Hpoefully that will be OK with the swap host? Post back and let me know!

flytyman1

I have decided that I'm going to tie 10 flies for the swap, 2 different patterns. I going to tie 5 Pheasnt Tail Soft Hackle Wets and 5 Pheasant Tail Nymphs. So each swapper should get 2 separate patterns from me. I just thought it would make it a little more interesting for the other swappers to receive some extra flies! Hpoefully that will be OK with the swap host? Post back and let me know!

flytyman1

You won't here me complain. :thumbsup:

I have decided that I'm going to tie 10 flies for the swap, 2 different patterns. I going to tie 5 Pheasnt Tail Soft Hackle Wets and 5 Pheasant Tail Nymphs. So each swapper should get 2 separate patterns from me. I just thought it would make it a little more interesting for the other swappers to receive some extra flies! Hpoefully that will be OK with the swap host? Post back and let me know!

flytyman1

:thumbsup:

I got a different question for you rich5665. Where are you getting your avitar images, I really like them? I especially like your present one for "Cast Your Cares Upon The Lord". Message me and I will send you my e-mail address, if your willing to send/share some of them with me!

flytyman1

Hpoefully that will be OK with the swap host? Post back and let me know!

Dont mind at all....and Thanks....just wish you had said something 24 hours ago and I would have sent 10 too....

Gregfred....where abouts you at on the Delaware. as a kid I fished a bunch of the east fork and tribs above Margaretville NY

Darrin

flytyman1

:thumbsup:

I got a different question for you rich5665. Where are you getting your avitar images, I really like them? I especially like your present one for "Cast Your Cares Upon The Lord". Message me and I will send you my e-mail address, if your willing to send/share some of them with me!

flytyman1

I pulled the images the images from various Christian Tee Shirts. My wife gave the shirt for Christmas. I liked the design and thought it would be a great avatar.

5 pheasant tail parahackle spinners are tied and ready to go fellas...

I'm also going to tie 5 of an emerging variation... I hope they work :rolleyes:

Gregfred....where abouts you at on the Delaware. as a kid I fished a bunch of the east fork and tribs above Margaretville NY

Darrin

I am on the portion in Matamoras and other parts near by. It is near where PA, NY, and NJ meet.

5 pheasant tail parahackle spinners are tied and ready to go fellas...

I'm also going to tie 5 of an emerging variation... I hope they work :rolleyes:

Can I get your address please Rich. I've finished my couple of parahackles (a #14 pheasant tail spinner and an #16 emerger variant tied on a caddis hook)... Will double check tomorrow and redo one or two just to make sure of the consistency.

On another note... We've a Cat 2 cyclone (hurricane) predicted for late tomorrow night or early Monday morning <_< ... and if the models are correct, just to keep things interesting there is a Cat 5 predicted for Thursday :bugeyes: ... Will do my best to get them in the post ASAP :headbang:

Thanks for Hosting Rich, and Thanks for the suggestion GregFred.

The east fork is above the Pepacton Reservoir in the Catskills of NY...grew up fishing the Esoupus over the Mountain in Big Indian, But my 1st trout on a fly rod was on the Bush Kill a trib for the East Delaware in Fleischmanns NY....behind the park in the swimming hole on an Adams Dry.....that had to be 75-76 ....

Dave....best of luck with the weather...

Darrin

:o :wheelchair:

I'll be working on tying up flies this coming week. I have 2 other swaps to tie for, the beadhead nymph swap and the Valentine's Day swap which I am hosting. Since there is such a small number of swappers in this swap, and it seems like most people have already sent their flies in, I will tie up the ones for this swap first. Could you please send addy? Thank you!

flytyman1

:o :wheelchair:

I'll be working on tying up flies this coming week. I have 2 other swps to tie for the beadhead nymph swap and the Valentine's Day swap which I am hosting. Since there is such a small number of swappers in this swap, and it seems like most people havw already sent their flies in, I will tie up the ones for this swap first. So please send addy?

flytyman1

There's no rush. I'm working on 4 swaps at the moment as well.