Fly Tying
Sign in to follow this  
rich5665

Pheasant Tail Swap

li'ldave your flies have made through the storm and landed safely in NJ

Thanks rich... Hope you like 'em

At the rate the flies are coming in the swap will be done before the due date. I know a few of us are tying for several swaps, me included. So take as much time as needed. Swaps ending before this should take priority.

:scooter:

Flies where shipped out today, used delivery confirmation to track shipping! :thumbsup:

flytyman1

:scooter:

Flies where shipped out today, used delivery confirmation to track shipping! :thumbsup:

flytyman1

Cool. just have to tie up a couple more for the Pike Swap then I can start tying for this one. I might have to run another Swapaholics swap again soon.

Eleven swaps in two months, I must be crazy. :lol:

Received a nice set of flies from Redneck Fly yesterday. I should have mine done by the end of the week. Flytyman1's flies should be here an a couple of days. So if everything goes smoothly I should have everything sorted and ready to be shipped by next week. :headbang:

I am SOOOOOO Excited to see the flies... :eek: i get easily excited. :) Who is going to take the pictures of the bundle? I might be able to do it but I don't have that good of a camera. If someone does want to you should start a different thread.

I might have to run another Swapaholics swap again soon.

Eleven swaps in two months, I must be crazy. :lol:

When you find a 12 step program let me know....

I found this site on 12-09 ,looking for a crayfish pattern for a swap on another site and seen that this place has a HUGE amount of swaps happening all the time. Joined my 1st swap here on the 10th and am now at 12 swaps!!!!!(@155 flies)2 on the other site(and they are all the swaps going on at that site) I keep hoping that the Hopper/Dropper of BreamBusters will fill up before I get my last 2 tied up....I have stopped myself from committing to it twice now...but its on wrote on my list....

Darrin

:thumbup: :thumbup:

Just wanted to mention to all the swappers in this swap that I am going to be hosting a new swap within the next week. It is going to be a "Project Healing Water Swap" and I'm hoping that all of you will consider signing up for the swap. All the details will be posted in the swap post once I place it on the swap board. All the flies will be going to create 12 fly boxes of flies for injured handicapped Vets. who are involved with Project Healing Waters. I will PM all the swappers whom I have been in previous swaps with and ask them to join in also. In this swap no one will be getting any flies back but the flies will all be donated to Project Healing Waters. I have already made arrangements with PHW to deliver the flies to the vets at one of their events and I already have a donor for all the fly boxes so please join in if you can when the swap is posted. Thanks!

flytyman1

The last set of flies have arrived. Now I just need to finish mine up. That is five sets of excellent flies received. Please be patient I've never tied a Pheasant Tail Fly, but I should have everything ready to go by Monday night and in the mail by Tuesday. I won't be able to get any tying done this weekend. Have a Scout Trip scheduled to The Battleship Massachusetts. I'd love to bring my gear but we have to much scheduled for me to actually get any tying done.

Flies should be sorted by tonight and in the mail tomorrow. I want to thank everyone for the extras and for participating in this swap.

Flies should be sorted by tonight and in the mail tomorrow. I want to thank everyone for the extras and for participating in this swap.

Thanks for hosting Rich!! It's going to be great to see everyone else's flies. Thank you all!

Flies are now on there way. The lady at the counter wanted me to let you all know to use padded envelopes. She said she's not responsible for anything that gets broken :blink:

Flies are now on there way. The lady at the counter wanted me to let you all know to use padded envelopes. She said she's not responsible for anything that gets broken :blink:

Thanks for hosting Rich! By the way I got my "Cast your cares upon the Lord" t-shirts that I ordered today. Thanks for the information fom your last avitar picture!

flytyman1