Fly Tying
Sign in to follow this  
rich5665

Pheasant Tail Swap

Flies are now on there way. The lady at the counter wanted me to let you all know to use padded envelopes. She said she's not responsible for anything that gets broken :blink:

Thanks for hosting Rich! By the way I got my "Cast your cares upon the Lord" t-shirts that I ordered today. Thanks for the information fom your last avitar picture!

flytyman1

You get the white shirt?

Flies are now on there way. The lady at the counter wanted me to let you all know to use padded envelopes. She said she's not responsible for anything that gets broken :blink:

Thanks for hosting Rich! By the way I got my "Cast your cares upon the Lord" t-shirts that I ordered today. Thanks for the information fom your last avitar picture!

flytyman1

You get the white shirt?

No I got the navy blue! My wife said I sould have ordered one for her, she liked it a lot!

flytyman1

:ban:

I got my flies in the mail today and all the flys look great! I especially liked Redneck Fly's pheasant tail flies, very different pattern, cool! Thanks again rich for hosting.

flytyman1

If you did, then I should be in a day or so (we are both PA-ers)

I'm surprised that they didn't arrive today. Maybe the Postman decided to test them first :P

Got them, what an amazing bunch of flies...and toe tags. I feel like crap that my toe tags are of that quality. Sorry fellas. Also, you could have sent them back in the little plastic case they came in.

Got them, what an amazing bunch of flies...and toe tags. I feel like crap that my toe tags are of that quality. Sorry fellas. Also, you could have sent them back in the little plastic case they came in.

The case got crushed in the mail. Had to pick the flies out of the plastic. :lol:

If you use a padded envelope they should be fine. The USPS uses sorting machines with rollers. The pressure from the rollers most likely was the cause. Either that or your package wound up under a heavy object. I use the plastic case sometimes to. I've gotten one back completely smashed to. A couple of my tins have been crushed. The USPS is not exactly gentle. :unsure:

Thanks for hosting Rich!!

My set arrived amidst yet another tropical downpour today! Great ties everyone :headbang: